Sardaville is the home of the rare Black Wildebeest along with Blesbuck, Zebra, Eland and Springbok. Another rarity found on the farm is the White Blesbuck that over the years seemed to flourish in the region. Hunter’s from beginners to experts can hone their skills by either hunting on foot, from strategically placed hunting hides or from the bakkie. Bow-and-arrow hunting is also allowed on the estate.
Safety come first so as with all dangerous sports, there are a few rules and conditions to comply with:
- Hunters will be transported by vehicle(s) to the hunting area from which point hunting will be done on foot from
hiding places. No private vehicles allowed in hunting areas, except with permission from owner.
- No hunting allowed on border roads or near border fences. Hunters will be held responsible for game
breaking through to neighbouring farms.
- Hunting rifles without telescopes are not allowed. Only 6mm and larger caliber rifles may be used.
Every shot fired will be paid for as follows:
Game killed : FULL PRICE
Wounded game: FULL PRICE
Missed shots @ R200-00 per shot
NB - MISSED SHOTS WILL BE CANCELLED IF SAME BUCK IS SHOT AGAIN.
- Non compliance with any of the above mentioned rules or conditions will render you liable for the payment of a fine, to be determined at the sole discretion of the owner.
- All firearms must be unloaded in vehicles. Firearms may only be used on the shooting range.
- Your stay and hunting is at own risk. Sardaville, it’s owner and/or any employees will not be responsible for any damage or injury of any sort which you or your party members may incur during or as a result
of your stay, hunting or travelling on open vehicles at Sardaville.
- No hunting is allowed while under the influence of alcohol.
No hunting is allowed at night unless by permission of the owner.